‘Taming Don Juan’: Limiting Masculine Sexuality in Counter-Reformation Spain
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Gender & History
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 333–352, August 2012
How to Cite
Behrend-Martínez, E. (2012), ‘Taming Don Juan’: Limiting Masculine Sexuality in Counter-Reformation Spain. Gender & History, 24: 333–352. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0424.2012.01685.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!