The Queer Story of Kateřina Maršalová: The Female Soldier, Ideal Woman, and Masculine Femininity
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Gender & History
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 353–367, August 2012
How to Cite
Frančíková, D. (2012), The Queer Story of Kateřina Maršalová: The Female Soldier, Ideal Woman, and Masculine Femininity. Gender & History, 24: 353–367. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0424.2012.01686.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!