Women's Work, Dirty Work: The Gynaecology Nurse as ‘Other’
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2005
Gender, Work & Organization
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 169–186, March 2005
How to Cite
Bolton, S. C. (2005), Women's Work, Dirty Work: The Gynaecology Nurse as ‘Other’. Gender, Work & Organization, 12: 169–186. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0432.2005.00268.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!