The Role of Practice in the Development of Military Masculinities
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Gender, Work & Organization
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 699–722, November 2012
How to Cite
Hale, H. C. (2012), The Role of Practice in the Development of Military Masculinities. Gender, Work & Organization, 19: 699–722. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0432.2010.00542.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!