Promoting Gender Equality without a Gender Perspective: Problem Representations of Equal Pay in Finland
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Gender, Work & Organization
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 36–55, January 2013
How to Cite
Saari, M. (2013), Promoting Gender Equality without a Gender Perspective: Problem Representations of Equal Pay in Finland. Gender, Work & Organization, 20: 36–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0432.2011.00554.x
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!