Look Who's Talking: Compositional Effects of Gender and Status on Verbal Contributions at Sociology Conferences
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Gender, Work & Organization
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 545–560, September 2013
How to Cite
Kriwy, P., Gross, C. and Gottburgsen, A. (2013), Look Who's Talking: Compositional Effects of Gender and Status on Verbal Contributions at Sociology Conferences. Gender, Work & Organization, 20: 545–560. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0432.2012.00603.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!