A NEW RECONSTRUCTION OF TEMPERATURE VARIABILITY IN THE EXTRA-TROPICAL NORTHERN HEMISPHERE DURING THE LAST TWO MILLENNIA
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2010
© The authors 2010 Geografiska Annaler: Series A © 2010 Swedish Society for Anthropology and Geography
Geografiska Annaler: Series A, Physical Geography
Volume 92, Issue 3, pages 339–351, September 2010
How to Cite
LJUNGQVIST, F. C. (2010), A NEW RECONSTRUCTION OF TEMPERATURE VARIABILITY IN THE EXTRA-TROPICAL NORTHERN HEMISPHERE DURING THE LAST TWO MILLENNIA. Geografiska Annaler: Series A, Physical Geography, 92: 339–351. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0459.2010.00399.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2010
- Manuscript received Oct. 2009 revised and accepted Jan. 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!