A STEADY-STATE MASS-BALANCE MODEL FOR THE FRANZ JOSEF GLACIER, NEW ZEALAND: TESTING AND APPLICATION
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
© The authors 2011. Geografiska Annaler: Series A © 2011 Swedish Society for Anthropology and Geography
Geografiska Annaler: Series A, Physical Geography
Volume 93, Issue 1, pages 41–54, March 2011
How to Cite
ALEXANDER, D. J., DAVIES, T. R. and SHULMEISTER, J. (2011), A STEADY-STATE MASS-BALANCE MODEL FOR THE FRANZ JOSEF GLACIER, NEW ZEALAND: TESTING AND APPLICATION. Geografiska Annaler: Series A, Physical Geography, 93: 41–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0459.2011.00003.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Manuscript received Mar., 2010, accepted, Nov. 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!