Did the Hartz Reforms Speed-Up the Matching Process? A Macro-Evaluation Using Empirical Matching Functions
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © Verein für Socialpolitik and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
German Economic Review
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 284–316, August 2009
How to Cite
Fahr, R. and Sunde, U. (2009), Did the Hartz Reforms Speed-Up the Matching Process? A Macro-Evaluation Using Empirical Matching Functions. German Economic Review, 10: 284–316. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0475.2008.00457.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!