Acquisition of Information and Share Prices: An Empirical Investigation of Cognitive Dissonance
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © Verein für Socialpolitik and Blackwell Publishing Ltd. 2009
German Economic Review
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 381–396, August 2010
How to Cite
Argentesi, E., Lütkepohl, H. and Motta, M. (2010), Acquisition of Information and Share Prices: An Empirical Investigation of Cognitive Dissonance. German Economic Review, 11: 381–396. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0475.2009.00495.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!