Tuition Fees and the Dual Income Tax: The Optimality of the Nordic Income Tax System Reconsidered
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Author. German Economic Review © 2010 Verein für Socialpolitik
German Economic Review
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 59–84, February 2011
How to Cite
Schindler, D. (2011), Tuition Fees and the Dual Income Tax: The Optimality of the Nordic Income Tax System Reconsidered. German Economic Review, 12: 59–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0475.2010.00504.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!