Why it Pays to Conceal: On the Optimal Timing of Acquiring Verifiable Information
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. German Economic Review © 2010 Verein für Socialpolitik
German Economic Review
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 100–123, February 2011
How to Cite
Feess, E., Schieble, M. and Walzl, M. (2011), Why it Pays to Conceal: On the Optimal Timing of Acquiring Verifiable Information. German Economic Review, 12: 100–123. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0475.2010.00506.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!