Public Expenditures on Education and Cultural Affairs in the West German States: Does Government Ideology Influence the Budget Composition?
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Author. German Economic Review © 2010 Verein für Socialpolitik
German Economic Review
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 124–145, February 2011
How to Cite
Potrafke, N. (2011), Public Expenditures on Education and Cultural Affairs in the West German States: Does Government Ideology Influence the Budget Composition?. German Economic Review, 12: 124–145. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0475.2010.00507.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!