Viewing Tax Policy Through Party-Colored Glasses: What German Politicians Believe
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. German Economic Review © 2010 Verein für Socialpolitik
German Economic Review
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 286–311, August 2011
How to Cite
Heinemann, F. and Janeba, E. (2011), Viewing Tax Policy Through Party-Colored Glasses: What German Politicians Believe. German Economic Review, 12: 286–311. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0475.2010.00518.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!