Earlier versions of this paper have been presented at the DRUID Winter conference 2010, Aalborg, the XII. Spring Meeting of Young Economists 2010, Luxembourg, the NAKE Research Day 2010, Utrecht, the RWI Therapy Winter Seminar 2010 and the 50. ERSA Congress 2010, Jönköping.
Does Firm Size make a Difference? Analysing the Effectiveness of R&D Subsidies in East Germany
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. German Economic Review © 2011 Verein für Socialpolitik
German Economic Review
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 174–195, May 2012
How to Cite
Alecke, B., Mitze, T., Reinkowski, J. and Untiedt, G. (2012), Does Firm Size make a Difference? Analysing the Effectiveness of R&D Subsidies in East Germany. German Economic Review, 13: 174–195. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0475.2011.00546.x
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!