The Influence of Collusion on Price Changes: New Evidence from Major Cartel Cases
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. German Economic Review © 2011 Verein für Socialpolitik
German Economic Review
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 245–256, August 2012
How to Cite
von Blanckenburg, K., Geist, A. and Kholodilin, K. A. (2012), The Influence of Collusion on Price Changes: New Evidence from Major Cartel Cases. German Economic Review, 13: 245–256. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0475.2011.00558.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!