Dedicated to the memory of Victor Zarnowitz (3 November 1919–21 February 2009) a great economist, a sceptic on economic forecasting and a good friend to both authors.
Has The Accuracy of Macroeconomic Forecasts for Germany Improved?†
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. German Economic Review © 2012 Verein für Socialpolitik
German Economic Review
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 235–253, May 2013
How to Cite
Heilemann, U. and Stekler, H. O. (2013), Has The Accuracy of Macroeconomic Forecasts for Germany Improved?. German Economic Review, 14: 235–253. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0475.2012.00569.x
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!