Sex, Drugs, and Catholic Schools: Private Schooling and Non-Market Adolescent Behaviors
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. German Economic Review © 2012 Verein für Socialpolitik
German Economic Review
Special Issue: Special Issue on the Economics of Crime
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 385–415, November 2012
How to Cite
Figlio, D. and Ludwig, J. (2012), Sex, Drugs, and Catholic Schools: Private Schooling and Non-Market Adolescent Behaviors. German Economic Review, 13: 385–415. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0475.2012.00572.x
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!