The Overall Effect of the Business Cycle on Crime
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. German Economic Review © 2012 Verein für Socialpolitik
German Economic Review
Special Issue: Special Issue on the Economics of Crime
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 436–446, November 2012
How to Cite
Bushway, S., Cook, P. J. and Phillips, M. (2012), The Overall Effect of the Business Cycle on Crime. German Economic Review, 13: 436–446. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0475.2012.00578.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!