I am much indebted to Nils Langer for his assistance in the task of both conceiving and editing this paper. Additionally, I would like to thank Jürgen Spitzmüller and Jannis Androutsopoulos for their input and advice during the editing process.
The Textbattle and the Contention of Youth Identities Online: An Ethnographic Case Study1
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2009
© The author 2009. Journal compilation © Blackwell Publishing Ltd. 2009
German Life and Letters
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 96–113, January 2009
How to Cite
Jones, S. H. (2009), The Textbattle and the Contention of Youth Identities Online: An Ethnographic Case Study. German Life and Letters, 62: 96–113. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0483.2008.01451.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!