Work, Sex, and Socialism: Reading Beyond Cultural Hybridity in Emine Sevgi Özdamar's Die Brücke vom Goldenen Horn
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2010
© The author 2010. Journal compilation © Blackwell Publishing Ltd. 2010
German Life and Letters
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 37–53, January 2010
How to Cite
Weber, . B. M. (2010), Work, Sex, and Socialism: Reading Beyond Cultural Hybridity in Emine Sevgi Özdamar's Die Brücke vom Goldenen Horn. German Life and Letters, 63: 37–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0483.2009.01481.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!