Gewaltinszenierungen. Formen des Spiels im Spiel in Kleists Dramen
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2011
© The author 2011. German Life and Letters © Blackwell Publishing Ltd. 2011
German Life and Letters
Special Issue: SPECIAL NUMBER: PERFORMANCE AND PERFORMATIVITY IN THE WORKS OF HEINRICH VON KLEIST edited by Seán Allan and Elystan Griffiths
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 354–373, July 2011
How to Cite
Riedl, P. P. (2011), Gewaltinszenierungen. Formen des Spiels im Spiel in Kleists Dramen. German Life and Letters, 64: 354–373. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0483.2011.01539.x
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!