Governance and Complexity—Emerging Issues for Governance Theory
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 311–335, July 2008
How to Cite
DUIT, A. and GALAZ, V. (2008), Governance and Complexity—Emerging Issues for Governance Theory. Governance, 21: 311–335. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0491.2008.00402.x
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!