Testing Structuralist and Interpretative Explanations of Policy Change: The Case of Italy's Budget Reform
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2009
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 109–132, January 2010
How to Cite
STOLFI, F. (2010), Testing Structuralist and Interpretative Explanations of Policy Change: The Case of Italy's Budget Reform. Governance, 23: 109–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0491.2009.01469.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2009
Vol. 23, Issue 2, 379, Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!