Landlord and Entrepreneur: The Shifting Roles of the State in Norwegian Oil and Gas Policy
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 315–334, April 2012
How to Cite
AUSTVIK, O. G. (2012), Landlord and Entrepreneur: The Shifting Roles of the State in Norwegian Oil and Gas Policy. Governance, 25: 315–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0491.2011.01549.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!