Ideas and Coordination in Policymaking: The Financial Crisis of 2007–2009
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 61–77, January 2012
How to Cite
GIEVE, J. and PROVOST, C. (2012), Ideas and Coordination in Policymaking: The Financial Crisis of 2007–2009. Governance, 25: 61–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0491.2011.01558.x
- Issue online: 27 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!