The Effect of Salient Reputational Threats on the Pace of FDA Enforcement
Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 31–61, January 2013
How to Cite
MAOR, M. and SULITZEANU-KENAN, R. (2013), The Effect of Salient Reputational Threats on the Pace of FDA Enforcement. Governance, 26: 31–61. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0491.2012.01601.x
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!