* The HOPS Investigators are listed in the Appendix.
Evaluation of hypophosphataemia in tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (TDF)-exposed and TDF-unexposed HIV-infected out-patients receiving highly active antiretroviral therapy
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2006
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 451–456, October 2006
How to Cite
Buchacz, K., Brooks, J., Tong, T., Moorman, A., Baker, R., Holmberg, S., Greenberg, A. and the HIV Outpatient Study (HOPS) Investigators (2006), Evaluation of hypophosphataemia in tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (TDF)-exposed and TDF-unexposed HIV-infected out-patients receiving highly active antiretroviral therapy. HIV Medicine, 7: 451–456. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1293.2006.00407.x
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2006
- Received: 4 October 2005, accepted 5 January 2006
- 5Renal tubular dysfunction associated with tenofovir therapy: report of 7 cases. J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 2004; 35: 269–273., , et al.
- 12Division of AIDS, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health. Table for Grading the Severity of Adult and Pediatric Adverse Events. http://rcc.tech-res-intl.com/tox_tables.htm 2004.
- 132 year long term safety profile of tenofovir DF (TDF) in treatment-experienced patients from randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trials. 9th European AIDS Conference Warsaw, Poland, October 2003 [Abstract 7.3/7]., , ,
- 16Is tenofovir involved in hypophosphatemia and decrease of tubular phosphate reabsorption in HIV-positive adults? J Infect 2005; 5: 335–338., , et al.
- 17Long-term use of tenofovir in treatment-experienced children appears safe. 7th International Workshop on Adverse Drug Reactions and Lipodystrophy in HIV. Dublin, Ireland, November 2005 [Abstract 92]., , et al.
- 19Bone and mineral metabolism in health and disease, In: KasperDL, FauciAS, LongoDL, BrunwaldE, HauserSL, JamesonJL. eds. Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, 16th edn. New York, McGraw-Hill Co., Inc., 2004: 2241–2243., , ,