Longitudinal changes in serum lipids among HIV-infected men on highly active antiretroviral therapy
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2007
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 280–287, July 2007
How to Cite
Riddler, S., Li, X., Chu, H., Kingsley, L., Dobs, A., Evans, R., Palella, F., Visscher, B., Chmiel, J. and Sharrett, A. (2007), Longitudinal changes in serum lipids among HIV-infected men on highly active antiretroviral therapy. HIV Medicine, 8: 280–287. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1293.2007.00470.x
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2007
- Received: 2 September 2006, accepted 21 February 2007
- 27Quality control in the flow cytometric measurement of T-lymphocyte subsets: the Multicenter AIDS Cohort Study experience. Clin Immunol Immunopathol 1990; 55: 173–186., , et al.
- 28Department of Health and Human Services Panel on Clinical Practices for Treatment of HIV Infection. Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in HIV-1-Infected Adults and Adolescents. http://AIDSinfo.nih.gov 2004.
- 29Expert Panel on Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Cholesterol in Adults. Executive Summary of the Third Report of the National Cholesterol Education Program (NCEP) expert panel on detection, evaluation and treatment of high blood cholesterol in adults (Adult Treatment Panel III). J Am Med Assoc 2001; 285: 2486–2497.
- 30Guidelines for the evaluation and management of dyslipidemia in human immunodeficiency virus infected adults receiving antiretroviral therapy: recommendations of the HIV Medical Association of the Infectious Disease Society of America and the Adult AIDS Clinical Trials Group. Clin Infect Dis 2003; 37: 613–627., , et al.