Non-uptake of highly active antiretroviral therapy among patients with a CD4 count < 350 cells/μL in the UK
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2011
© 2011 British HIV Association
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 73–78, January 2012
How to Cite
Kober, C., Johnson, M., Fisher, M., Hill, T., Anderson, J., Bansi, L., Gompels, M., Palfreeman, A., Dunn, D., Gazzard, B., Gilson, R., Post, F., Phillips, A., Walsh, J., Orkin, C., Delpech, V., Ainsworth, J., Leen, C., Sabin, C., the UK Collaborative HIV Cohort (CHIC) Study (2012), Non-uptake of highly active antiretroviral therapy among patients with a CD4 count < 350 cells/μL in the UK. HIV Medicine, 13: 73–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1293.2011.00956.x
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2011
- Medical Research Council, UK. Grant Numbers: G00001999, G0600337
- 8Johnson MA for the British HIV Association (BHIVA) and BHIVA Audit and Standards Subcommittee. British HIV Association (BHIVA) national cohort outcomes audit of patients commencing antiretrovirals from naïve. HIV Med 2009; 10: 337–342., , , ,
- 9UK Collaborative Group for HIV and STI Surveillance. Testing Times. HIV and other sexually transmitted infections in the United Kingdom: 2007. London, Health Protection Agency, 2007. Available at www.hpa.org.uk/web/HPAwebFile/HPAweb_C/1203496897276 (accessed 10 February 2011).
- 13CD4 surveillance scheme. Monitoring immunosuppression in HIV-infected adults. Annual report. 2008. Health protection agency. Available at www.hpa.org.uk/web/HPAwebFile/HPAweb_C/1203084352418 (accessed 10 February 2011).