Preliminary data were presented at the 50th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy, Boston, MA, September 2010 and the 10th International Congress on Drug Therapy in HIV Infection, Glasgow, UK, November 2010.
Twenty-four-week efficacy and safety of switching virologically suppressed HIV-1-infected patients from nevirapine immediate release 200 mg twice daily to nevirapine extended release 400 mg once daily (TRANxITION)
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2011
© 2011 British HIV Association
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 236–244, April 2012
How to Cite
Arasteh, K., Ward, D., Plettenberg, A., Livrozet, J., Orkin, C., Cordes, C., Guo, J., Wang, E., Yong, C., Robinson, P. and Quinson, A. (2012), Twenty-four-week efficacy and safety of switching virologically suppressed HIV-1-infected patients from nevirapine immediate release 200 mg twice daily to nevirapine extended release 400 mg once daily (TRANxITION). HIV Medicine, 13: 236–244. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1293.2011.00969.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2011
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- 12Viramune® EU. Summary of product characteristics. Boehringer Ingelheim. 2009. Available at www.ema.europa.eu/docs/en_GB/document_library/EPAR_-_Product_Information/human/000183/WC500051481.pdf (accessed 3 March 2011).
- 16FDA. Guidance for industry antiretroviral drugs using plasma HIV RNA measurements – clinical considerations for accelerated and traditional approval. 2002. Available at www.fda.gov/downloads/Drugs/GuidanceComplianceRegulatoryInformation/Guidances/ucm070968.pdf (accessed February 2011).
- 18Services DoHaH. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Panel on guidelines for adults and adolescents. Guidelines for the use of antiretroviral agents in HIV-1-infected adults and adolescents. 2009. Available at www.aidsinfo.nih.gov/contentfiles/AdultandAdolescentGL.pdf (accessed 30 November 2010).