Improved adherence to modern antiretroviral therapy among HIV-infected injecting drug users
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
© 2012 British HIV Association
Volume 13, Issue 10, pages 596–601, November 2012
How to Cite
Mann, B., Milloy, M.-J., Kerr, T., Zhang, R., Montaner, J. and Wood, E. (2012), Improved adherence to modern antiretroviral therapy among HIV-infected injecting drug users. HIV Medicine, 13: 596–601. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1293.2012.01021.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2012
- US National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01DA021525
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Numbers: MOP-79297, RAA-79918
- Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!