Letter to the Editor
British HIV Association opportunistic infection guidelines: in defence of amphotericin B deoxycholate
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012 British HIV Association
Volume 13, Issue 10, pages 636–637, November 2012
How to Cite
Bicanic, T., Ogden, D., Whitney, L., Loyse, A. and Jarvis, J. (2012), British HIV Association opportunistic infection guidelines: in defence of amphotericin B deoxycholate. HIV Medicine, 13: 636–637. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1293.2012.01022.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!