Diagnosing HIV infection in patients presenting with glandular fever-like illness in primary care: are we missing primary HIV infection?
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
© 2012 British HIV Association
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 60–63, January 2013
How to Cite
Hsu, D., Ruf, M., O'Shea, S., Costelloe, S., Peck, J. and Tong, C. (2013), Diagnosing HIV infection in patients presenting with glandular fever-like illness in primary care: are we missing primary HIV infection?. HIV Medicine, 14: 60–63. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1293.2012.01023.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.