Relationship between total bilirubin and endothelial function, inflammation and oxidative stress in HIV-infected adults on stable antiretroviral therapy
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
© 2012 British HIV Association
Volume 13, Issue 10, pages 609–616, November 2012
How to Cite
Hileman, C., Longenecker, C., Carman, T., Milne, G., Labbato, D., Storer, N., White, C. and McComsey, G. (2012), Relationship between total bilirubin and endothelial function, inflammation and oxidative stress in HIV-infected adults on stable antiretroviral therapy. HIV Medicine, 13: 609–616. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1293.2012.01026.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2012
- National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: NR012642, A136219
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Campbell Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.