Clinical uro-neurophysiological investigation in multiple sclerosis
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2011
1996 Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 574–580, November 1996
How to Cite
Rodi, Z., Vodušek, D. B. and Denišlič, M. (1996), Clinical uro-neurophysiological investigation in multiple sclerosis. European Journal of Neurology, 3: 574–580. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.1996.tb00275.x
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2011
- Received 22 March 1996; accepted as revised 11 July 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.