Department of Neurology, University Hospital, Rotterdam.
Dutch normal pressure hydrocephalus study: baseline characteristics with emphasis on clinical findings
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2011
1997 Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 39–47, January 1997
How to Cite
Boon, A. J. W., Tans, J.Th. J., Delwel, E. J., Egeler-Peerdeman, S. M., Hanlo, P. W., Wurzer, J. A. L. and Hermans, J. (1997), Dutch normal pressure hydrocephalus study: baseline characteristics with emphasis on clinical findings. European Journal of Neurology, 4: 39–47. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.1997.tb00297.x
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2011
- Received 16 July 1996; accepted as revised 7 November 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.