Improvement in quality of life in patients with advanced Parkinson's disease following bilateral deep-brain stimulation in subthalamic nucleus
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2008
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 11, Issue 7, pages 451–454, July 2004
How to Cite
Lezcano, E., Gómez-Esteban, J. C., Zarranz, J. J., Lambarri, I., Madoz, P., Bilbao, G., Pomposo, I. and Garibi, J. (2004), Improvement in quality of life in patients with advanced Parkinson's disease following bilateral deep-brain stimulation in subthalamic nucleus. European Journal of Neurology, 11: 451–454. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2004.00804.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2008
- Received 30 September 2003 Accepted 10 November 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.