Hereditary spastic paraplegia with cerebellar ataxia: a complex phenotype associated with a new SPG4 gene mutation
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2004
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 11, Issue 12, pages 817–824, December 2004
How to Cite
Nielsen, J. E., Johnsen, B., Koefoed, P., Scheuer, K. H., Grønbech-Jensen, M., Law, I., Krabbe, K., Nørremølle, A., Eiberg, H., Søndergård, H., Dam, M., Rehfeld, J. F., Krarup, C., Paulson, O. B., Hasholt, L. and Sørensen, S. A. (2004), Hereditary spastic paraplegia with cerebellar ataxia: a complex phenotype associated with a new SPG4 gene mutation. European Journal of Neurology, 11: 817–824. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2004.00888.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2004
- Received 31 December 2003 Accepted 29 March 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!