This is a Continuing Medical Education paper and can be found with corresponding questions on the Internet at http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/products/journals/ene/mcqs. Certificates for correctly answering the questions will be issued by the EFNS.
A systematic review of the epidemiology of status epilepticus
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2004
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 11, Issue 12, pages 800–810, December 2004
How to Cite
Chin, R. F. M., Neville, B. G. R. and Scott, R. C. (2004), A systematic review of the epidemiology of status epilepticus. European Journal of Neurology, 11: 800–810. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2004.00943.x
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2004
- Received 8 March 2004 Accepted 13 May 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!