Neuropsychiatric disturbances in SLE are associated with antibodies against NMDA receptors
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2005
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 392–398, May 2005
How to Cite
Omdal, R., Brokstad, K., Waterloo, K., Koldingsnes, W., Jonsson, R. and Mellgren, S. I. (2005), Neuropsychiatric disturbances in SLE are associated with antibodies against NMDA receptors. European Journal of Neurology, 12: 392–398. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2004.00976.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2005
- Received 18 May 2004 Accepted 22 July 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!