Inhibition of IL-6 overproduction by steroid treatment before transsternal thymectomy for myasthenia gravis: does it help stabilize perioperative condition?
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2005
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 12, Issue 10, pages 768–773, October 2005
How to Cite
Endo, S., Hasegawa, T., Sato, Y., Otani, S., Saito, N., Tetsuka, K., Tezuka, Y. and Sohara, Y. (2005), Inhibition of IL-6 overproduction by steroid treatment before transsternal thymectomy for myasthenia gravis: does it help stabilize perioperative condition?. European Journal of Neurology, 12: 768–773. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2005.01079.x
- Issue online: 27 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2005
- Received 24 July 2004 Accepted 21 October 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.