Members are listed in the Appendix.
Effects of dyskinesias in Parkinson's disease on quality of life and health-related costs: a prospective European study
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2005
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 12, Issue 12, pages 956–963, December 2005
How to Cite
Péchevis, M., Clarke, C. E., Vieregge, P., Khoshnood, B., Deschaseaux-Voinet, C., Berdeaux, G., Ziegler, M. and on behalf of the Trial Study Group (2005), Effects of dyskinesias in Parkinson's disease on quality of life and health-related costs: a prospective European study. European Journal of Neurology, 12: 956–963. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2005.01096.x
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2005
- Received 25 May 2004 Accepted 5 December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.