Low frequency of Parkin, Tyrosine Hydroxylase, and GTP Cyclohydrolase I gene mutations in a Danish population of early-onset Parkinson's Disease
Article first published online: 21 APR 2006
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 385–390, April 2006
How to Cite
Hertz, J. M., Østergaard, K., Juncker, I., Pedersen, S., Romstad, A., Møller, L. B., Güttler, F. and Dupont, E. (2006), Low frequency of Parkin, Tyrosine Hydroxylase, and GTP Cyclohydrolase I gene mutations in a Danish population of early-onset Parkinson's Disease. European Journal of Neurology, 13: 385–390. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2006.01249.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2006
- Received 31 January 2005 Accepted 26 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.