Release of glial fibrillary acidic protein is related to the neurovascular status in acute ischemic stroke
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2006
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 13, Issue 10, pages 1118–1123, October 2006
How to Cite
Wunderlich, M. T., Wallesch, C. W. and Goertler, M. (2006), Release of glial fibrillary acidic protein is related to the neurovascular status in acute ischemic stroke. European Journal of Neurology, 13: 1118–1123. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2006.01435.x
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2006
- Received 1 September 2005 Accepted 21 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.