This is a Continuing Medical Education paper and can be found with corresponding questions on the Internet at: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/products/journals/ene/mcqs. Certificates for correctly answering the questions will be issued by the EFNS.
EFNS guidelines on management of narcolepsy
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2006
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 13, Issue 10, pages 1035–1048, October 2006
How to Cite
Billiard, M., Bassetti, C., Dauvilliers, Y., Dolenc-Groselj, L., Lammers, G. J., Mayer, G., Pollmächer, T., Reading, P. and Sonka, K. (2006), EFNS guidelines on management of narcolepsy. European Journal of Neurology, 13: 1035–1048. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2006.01473.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2006
- Received 4 October 2004 Accepted 7 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.