Factors influencing hemorrhagic transformation in ischemic stroke: a clinicopathological comparison
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 1251–1255, November 2006
How to Cite
Kerenyi, L., Kardos, L., Szász, J., Szatmári, S., Bereczki, D., Hegedüs, K. and Csiba, L. (2006), Factors influencing hemorrhagic transformation in ischemic stroke: a clinicopathological comparison. European Journal of Neurology, 13: 1251–1255. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2006.01489.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Received 29 June 2005 Accepted 30 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.