Ischemic-type posterior inferior cerebellar artery dissection – a case report
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2007
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 14, Issue 1, page e36, January 2007
How to Cite
Von Stuckrad-Barre, S., Ziemann, U., Sitzer, M. and Weidauer, S. (2007), Ischemic-type posterior inferior cerebellar artery dissection – a case report. European Journal of Neurology, 14: e36. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2006.01502.x
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2007
- Received 15 December 2005 Accepted 16 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.