Repeated syncopes, orthostatic hypotension and progressive visual impairment heralding the presentation of an occult gastric adenocarcinoma
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2007
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 14, Issue 1, page e44, January 2007
How to Cite
Gondim, F. A. A., De Oliveira, G. R. and Thomas, F. P. (2007), Repeated syncopes, orthostatic hypotension and progressive visual impairment heralding the presentation of an occult gastric adenocarcinoma. European Journal of Neurology, 14: e44. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2006.01515.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2007
- Received 21 November 2005 Accepted 19 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.