Review of the therapeutic management of Parkinson's disease. Report of a joint task force of the European Federation of Neurological Societies (EFNS) and the Movement Disorder Society-European Section (MDS-ES). Part II: late (complicated) Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2006
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 1186–1202, November 2006
How to Cite
Horstink, M., Tolosa, E., Bonuccelli, U., Deuschl, G., Friedman, A., Kanovsky, P., Larsen, J. P., Lees, A., Oertel, W., Poewe, W., Rascol, O. and Sampaio, C. (2006), Review of the therapeutic management of Parkinson's disease. Report of a joint task force of the European Federation of Neurological Societies (EFNS) and the Movement Disorder Society-European Section (MDS-ES). Part II: late (complicated) Parkinson's disease. European Journal of Neurology, 13: 1186–1202. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2006.01548.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2006
- Received 8 March 2006 Accepted 13 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.